Shakes Smoothies With Organic Raw Eggs excellent source of protein.
Great after a workout. I have eggs after giving a massage session to recover used energy.
Excellent source of lecithin, B12, protein, good fats.
INGREDIENTS for Shakes Smoothies With Organic Raw Eggs.
- 3 cups certified organic whole milk.
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground cinnamon.
- 2-3 tablespoons Rapadra Sugar (or according to your taste) or Raw unprocessed honey.
- 4-6 certified organic eggs cage free (do not use ordinary supermarket eggs).
- 1 cup certified organic cream.
- 1 tsp.ground nutmeg.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- add Banana, strawberry, blueberry.
- Attractive glass so you can enjoy your drink.
Instructions for Shakes Smoothies With Organic Raw Eggs.
- crack eggs & place into blender.
- add honey or sugar (honey preferred must be organic)
- add half the milk.
- add cinnamon cream, sliced banana or any desired fruit.
- add the rest of the ingredients.
- pour into your favourite glass.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
Caution; ensure you are not allergic to eggs, or any of the above ingredients. Take care and build up to quantities of eggs.
- Take personal responsibility.
- Use quality food.
- I eat this and have never had any adverse side affects in fact all has been positive for me.
The most pleasant way to get the purest protein and fats into your body is making Shakes Smoothies With Organic Raw Eggs.
- Most foods once cooked loose majority of their nutritional benefits.
- Enzymes are required for proper digestion and assimilation are almost non existent when cooked.
My experience is to begin to heal our past habits, enzyme and probiotic supplements can begin to clean up the blockages within our digestive system.
- Therefore, even when having these wonderful raw foods our system is so depleted that taking digestive enzymes with the raw foods can be highly beneficial.
- What connects us to food we eat also (in my experience) also acts as a digestive enzymes, this is what my clients do.
- We begin with connection before and after the session to feel and taste the difference.
- At that point we connect to every function of the body.
- Awareness and acknowledgement of your inner world begins your journey of consciousness.
- We are all different, do your own research and pay attention when preparing and drinking. Enjoy